Cookies are brief pieces of information that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user’s computer through their browser when they connect to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide the requested services and that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to keep user data for other types of future services and that can be kept indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies can be own or third party.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registrations, security, facilitating functionalities (videos , social networks…).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration…).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow user activity to be measured and browsing profiles to be created with the objective of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Personalized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web based on the behavior and browsing habits of the user, from which their profile is obtained and allow the advertising displayed in the user’s browser to be personalized.
TACSA uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case process personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, we have requested your consent for its use.
In any case, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> See advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or their support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy